Unforgettable Day




Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Wedding Ticker

Friday, November 14, 2008

salam...

It been a long time i havent drop by here my blog.. that ive made it for revolution myself.. ive been leaving this blog for a long time.. and there are so much memories to remember here.. and today the choices is mine.. never think I AM fail.. and here i deleted anything that related with my pass heart expression but changes this blog to more useful blog such like motivation article which is can inspired people.. Insya Allah.. ive been collected this article and anything that related with current issues, economics, motivation quote , then anything useful information to sharing. but the important thing is to improve my writing in english. I found that my english very terrible and there are the way how to improve myself.. you may not improving if you dont push yourself and receive weakness particle suffixed to the emphatic word in sentence yourself.

No comments: